Condominium,Condominium, Townhouse - Middletown, NJ
This Navesink model town home is the largest model offered in the Villages at Chapel Hill. With over 2600 sq ft this 3 bedroom, 2 full, 2 half bath home features a first floor master suite and an eat in kitchen with granite counters and SS appliances. Two story dining room and living room with gas fireplace. Finished WALK OUT basement backs to private wooded area and offers large family room and entertaining space. The upstairs loft area makes a great office space. Two car oversized direct entry garage leads to mud/laundry room. Recessed lighting throughout, ceilings fans in all bedrooms. This home is sure to impress.
Andrew Kligman of RE/MAX Synergy
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Monmouth County,
Vol. 30, Issue 09, Page 37.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Zoned
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 3.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Garage: Attached
- Parking: Off Street; On Street; Oversized
- Alarm System
- Floors: Carpet; Tile - Ceramic; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Townhouse
- Entryway / Foyer
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Great Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath; Half Bath; Loft
- Attic,Fairview,Bayshore,Middle North,Sprinkler System
- Middle North,Sprinkler System,Bayshore,Fairview,Attic
- Sprinkler System,Middle North,Bayshore,Fairview,Attic